Patagonia Trekking Adventure
$2500 per person
Patagonia Trekking Adventure
World famous trekking awaits in Torres del Paine National Park – Chile.
Each valley, peak, and pass hides its own treasures; be it hanging glaciers, vast pampas, twisted metamorphic rock or ice blue streams. No two days will be the same on this spectacular and perhaps most scenic trek on the planet Earth.
Dress CodeComfortable and Casual for Trekking Outdoors
IncludedAccommondationBreakfastLunchTours (see tour details)
Not IncludedDinnerInternational and internal flightsTipsTravel insurance
Day 1: Today you’ll arrive by flight to Punta Arenas, Chile.
Day 2: Transfer to Torres del Paine–Roundtrip hike to Las Torres lookout point.
Day 3: One way hike to Los Cuernos lookout point.
Day 4: One way hike to Pehoe Lake, via the French Valley.
Day 5: One way hike to Glacier Grey with a choice to do an Ice hike or go Kayaking.
Day 6: Navigation in front of Glacier–Transfer back to Natales.
Day 7: A Quaint, colorful village on the edge of the Señoret Channel.
Day 8: End of Tour
Cost: $2,500 per person (single supplement $500 for Puerto Natales and Punta Arenas accommodations.)
- Round-trip ground transportation from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales, Puerto Natales into Torres del Paine National Park
- 8 dinners (D), 5 boxed lunches (BL), 7 breakfasts (B)
- 8 nights accommodations in Hotels and Refugios and Private Tents (Refugios are rustic mountain huts located in remote locations in the park with basic services, 6 ppl per room in bunkbeds. Campsites are located on the same grounds, with tents, pads and sleeping bags provided. Shower facilities available. Breakfast and dinner will be served inside the refugio each day/evening – lunches to go will be provided for the day’s hike.)
- Ice Hiking or Kayaking – Grey Glacier
- Luggage storage in Puerto Natales while trekking in Torres del Paine National Park
- Boat ride – Grey Lake
- Guide Book along with personal notes from the Active World Journeys Team.
- Local representative phone number for questions or help
- International and/or internal flights
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities and excursions either listed or not listed in itinerary
- Alcohol drinks
- $750 deposit
- Trip balance payment due 60 days prior to arrival
- 90 days and over from trip arrival date = 100% refund (minus $500 cancel fee) If you cancel 89-61 days from the trip arrival date there is 50% refund (minus $500 cancel fee). If you cancel within 60 days of the trip arrival date there is no refund. (Therefore, travel Insurance is recommended.)
- Tour itinerary and price is based on minimum 4 people. Itinerary inclusions, accommodations and/or final price may change if it is a smaller group.
- The ground transportation will leave in the morning from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales on Day 1 to get there in time for the trail briefing session; therefore, it is advisable to arrive to Punta Arenas the day before so you don’t miss the transportation to Puerto Natales on the morning of Day 1. Hotel arrangements can be made at additional cost for the optional pre-night.