Grand Canyon Rim-to-Rim Trekking Adventure – July 20-25, 2021
$1800 per person
The classic Rim to Rim Trek in the Grand Canyon features 24 miles of outstanding trail hiking plus optional hiking at the bottom of the Canyon. We’ll experience amazing views, pass a stunning waterfall (time dependent), enjoy a 2 night stay at the historic Phantom Ranch on the canyon floor, explore the Colorado River, and gain the bragging rights of hiking across the Canyon. This trip is in the summer, which requires extra safety precautions. Therefore, we hit the trail each day in the cooler early morning hours well before the sun rises, which also gives us the opportunity to view breathtaking Grand Canyon sunrises as we hike along the path.
Dress CodeCasual and Comfortable for Cycling.
IncludedAccommondationBreakfastDinnerLunchTours (see tour details)
Not IncludedInternational and internal flightsTipsTravel insurance
July 20 - Day One
July 21 - Day Two
July 22 - Day Three
July 23 - Day Four
July 24 - Day Five
July 25 - Day Six
- five nights mostly rustic lodge accommodations (4 person rooms with individual beds & private bath when at Kaibab Lodge and Phantom Ranch)
- luggage transport from north rim to south rim (no luggage service available while hiking in the canyon, so you will still need to carry your belongings for days 2,3, and 4)
- all ground transportation during the trip, starting and ending at the airport.
- all meals starting with dinner on day one and ending with breakfast on day six
- All park and attractions entrance fees
- flights to and from Rapid City airport
- alcoholic beverages
- travel insurance
- itinerary / hikes subject to change
- please wear face covering inside ground transportation vehicles
- If you haven’t received your covid-19 vaccine as of July 21 – a negative test taken at least 72 hours prior to arrival is required.
- packing list to follow