Badlands and Black Hills Adventure
$1200 per person
South Dakota offers dynamic scenery and iconic national landmarks, and it should be high on your adventure list if you haven’t already been. (And it’s certainly worth exploring again if you have!) We’ll visit Badlands National Park, with rugged and dramatic landscapes spanning layered rock formations, steep canyons and towering spires, and the Black Hills area, home to the beautiful Custer State Park and the iconic Mount Rushmore. While in the Black Hills, we’ll also visit Crazy Horse, the world’s largest mountain carving.
Dress CodeCasual and Comfortable for Hiking.
IncludedAccommondationBreakfastDinnerLunchTours (see tour details)
Not IncludedInternational and internal flightsTipsTravel insurance
May 21 - Day One
May 22 - Day Two
May 23 - Day Three
May 24 - Day Four
- three nights double occupancy hotel accommodations (single supplement available)
- all transportation during the trip, starting and ending at the airport.
- all breakfasts and dinners
- All park and attractions entrance fees
- flights to and from Rapid City airport
- alcoholic beverages
- travel insurance
- itinerary / hikes subject to change
- please wear cloth face covering inside ground transportation vehicle
- group size limited to 12 people for safety
- packing list to follow
- hotels subject to change