Badlands and Black Hills Adventure
$1400 per person
South Dakota offers dynamic scenery and iconic national landmarks, and it should be high on your adventure list if you haven’t already been. (And it’s certainly worth exploring again if you have!) You’ll visit Badlands National Park, with rugged and dramatic landscapes spanning layered rock formations, steep canyons and towering spires, and the Black Hills area, home to the beautiful Custer State Park and the iconic Mount Rushmore. While in the Black Hills, you’ll also visit Crazy Horse, the world’s largest mountain carving.
Dress CodeCasual and Comfortable for Hiking.
IncludedAccommondationBreakfastDinnerLunchTours (see tour details)
Not IncludedInternational and internal flightsTipsTravel insurance
Deposit: $300 single supplement
Flexible Cancel Policy: 100% refund up until 2 weeks before day one of trip. 85% refund from 2 weeks out until day one of trip. 50% refund once the trip starts.
- three nights double occupancy hotel/lodge accommodations (single supplement available)
- all transportation during the trip, starting and ending at the airport.
- all breakfasts and dinners
- All park and attractions entrance fees
- flights to and from Rapid City airport
- alcoholic beverages
- travel insurance
- tips for guide
- Book your private group of at least 4 people on dates of your choice. Email: Jack@ActiveWorldJourneys.com Call: 323-739-4510