Atlas Mountains Trekking Tour
$1600 per person
In the Berber language, “the people here” are the Imazighen, the “free men” who live in harmony with nature. We’ll trek in the foothills of the giant Toubkal in the Atlas Mountains to discover the daily life of the Berbers and their ancestral culture – a deep attachment to the land, a sense of the sacred, of a people who perpetuate a heritage inseparable from the identity of Morocco. We’ll stay in Berber guest houses along the way while having our luggage transferred for us and meals prepared.
Dress CodeCasual and Comfortable for Hiking.
IncludedAccommondationBreakfastDinnerLunchTours (see tour details)
Not IncludedInternational and internal flightsTipsTravel insurance
Day1/ Marrakech - Ourika - Setti Fatma - les sept Cascades
Day 2/ Ourika - Oukaimedem (8,500 ft.) - tizi n’Aidi (9,776 ft.) - Tachedirt (7,500 ft.).
Day 3/ Tachedirt - tizi n’Tamatert (7,500 ft.) - Imlil (6,000 ft.).
Day 4/ Imlil - tizi m’Zik (8,200 ft.) – Imlil.
Day 5/ Imlil - surrounding villages – Marrakech.
Day 6/ Marrakech – Casablanca.
- All transfers and ground transportation with private vehicles to the places stated in the itinerary
- Berber guest house and ryad accommodations, in standard rooms / double occupancy
- Professional English-speaking local tour guide, porter, cook.
- 5 breakfasts / 5 lunches / 5 dinners
- Entrance fees for historical and natural sites to the places stated in the itinerary
- All international flights
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities not listed in itinerary
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks
- Extra nights & single supplements / accommodation upgrades
- Tips for guide/driver
- Spa Services
- Book your private group of at least 4 people on dates of your choice. Email: Jack@ActiveWorldJourneys.com Call: 323-739-4510