Join me for a people-to-people active tour in amazing Cuba, February 22 – March 1, 2018!
- Walking tour of Havana
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Nature Walks, Hiking, Kayking and Snorkeling
- Visit a Tobacco Farm-interact with local Farmers
- Ride in a Classic Car
- Explore the largest Cave in Cuba
- Private performance by a local Dance Troupe
- And much, much, more!
$3,500 (Land Only)
Includes hotel and B&B accommodations, most all meals, private transportation, local guide, and excursions.
Registration is closing very soon!
Click on this link for the full detailed itinerary PDF brochure: CubaAdventure_Feb2018_Itinerary
(Update: Policy changes on Cuba do not affect our group trip. We are on a people-to-people / educational Visa and traveling with a licensed local tour operator.)